Health and Safety for Hospitality Small Business
Shipping within BC:
Publication Free. Discount applied at checkout.
This guide contains general information on health and safety in the hospitality industry.
This guide contains general information on health and safety in the hospitality industry. It will help you to prevent accidents and injuries by illustrating:
* Specific hazards and risks faced by workers in the hospitality industry
* How to eliminate these hazards or minimize their impact
* How to develop specific procedures to do tasks safely
* How to deal with workplace accidents and injuries
* Effective organization for health and safety in your business
To find out more information on Small Business resources, please visit www.WorkSafeBC.com.