- Breathe Safer: How to Use Respirators Safely and Start a Respirator ProgramCA$7.00
- Controlling Exposure: Protecting Workers from Infectious DiseaseCA$12.00
All workers in B.C. are potentially vulnerable to infectious diseases. This book describes common communicable and zoonotic diseases, how they are spread, and steps to take to protect workers. It includes information about the basic principles of infection control, safe work procedures, and how to develop an exposure control plan.Learn More
- Dementia: Understanding Risks and Preventing ViolenceCA$4.00
- Handle With Care - Patient Handling and Application of Ergonomics (MSI) RequirementsCA$7.00
- Safe Handling of Hazardous DrugsCA$8.00
Mainly intended for the health care industry, this book provides an overview of current knowledge on hazardous drugs, describes how to perform a risk assessment and gives examples of best practices for each stage of handling hazardous drugs.
The content for this publication is currently being reviewed and updated. To be notified when it's available to order, please click "Notify me when this product is in stock," above.Learn More