- Breathe Safer: How to Use Respirators Safely and Start a Respirator ProgramCA$7.00
- Controlling Exposure: Protecting Workers from Infectious DiseaseCA$12.00
All workers in B.C. are potentially vulnerable to infectious diseases. This book describes common communicable and zoonotic diseases, how they are spread, and steps to take to protect workers. It includes information about the basic principles of infection control, safe work procedures, and how to develop an exposure control plan.Learn More
- Dementia: Understanding Risks and Preventing ViolenceCA$4.00
- Handle With Care - Patient Handling and Application of Ergonomics (MSI) RequirementsCA$7.00
- Safe Work Practices for Handling Hazardous DrugsCA$15.00
Hazardous drugs are increasingly being used in a range of workplaces. There is a potential for harm if workers are unintentionally exposed to these drugs without proper protection. This book provides instructions to employers on their obligation to eliminate or minimize worker exposure to hazardous drugs, and outlines work procedures and requirements for each stage of handling hazardous drugs.